I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Top story for tonite will be written in caps lock, thank you very much, so here goes:

1. SAPE AMEK HAIRDRYER AKU, SILE LAH PULANGKAN BALIK, TIME KACIH.... (takde dalam bilik, dah dig in laundry pun tak jumpe)

2. ANYBODY WANNA BUY A RETRO STYLED WOOD PANELLING "FLAT SCREEN (haha) " 21 INCH MAGNAVOX TV FOR UNDER 30 BUCKS CAN MESSAGE/EMAIL/CALL/SMOKE SIGNAL ME AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY (DO NOT CALL WHEN I'M SLEEPING, THOUGH). U PICK UP ONLY, NO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDED.

3. GIRLS, SAPE NAK MAKE-UP EXTRA AKU, MEH DATANG AMEK. ADELAH A FEW BAGS.....

Okay, finished with those nonsense.

I can't believe spring break is over. Like seriously, I cannot believe that my life is going to fast forward to hell again. Aaccccckkk!!! Me nervous.Well, at least my sorority stuff are finished, so that's one load off my mind. Now I only have to study for the quiz, but backtrack a bit, to a time when homework was just a distance memory and books were used as a foot stool.....

Illinois was heaven. It consister of days of shopping, nights out bowling and DDR, helping Sheila cook, and of course, Evanescence in concert!!!! Aaaacckkk!!! (drool) the concert was excellent!! So, so cool! Evanescence rocks! They had two opening acts, Atomship and Default. Atomship didn't impress me much, in fact I fell asleep during their number (pretty amazing since everything was blasting through my eardrums, that's how "unimpressed" I was), but Default was excellent. Totally rocks. Love them.

When Evanescence came onstage, everything was electric. I couldn't keep my butt on the seat (partly because the mamat in front of me was tall AND he was standing). I loved it! Seriously, I wish I had floor tickets so that I could squeeze myself closer to the stage.

After the concert, Elly, Ella, Hakam and I went to the dining hall to grab us some food. Met up with maestro of funny videos, incik Omar. I watched the clips he did with his friends (Sheila showed it to me), everything was damn funny. Hehehe.. I was gonna put the link in my website, but I can't remember what the link is... whoops... don't fret, it'll come back to me.

One of my best memories in Illinois is the night Sheila, Tet and I went out. We went to eat at Evo, where I had salted fish and chicken fried rice (nyam nyam) and jasmine milk tea that tasted like I was drinking a glass of talcum powder. the smell was so sweet, it made me gagged. After that, we went bowling. Hahaha.. I didn't do pretty badly, considering that I'm a novice. After that, I played a round of DDR, then it was off to my favorite cafe in the world, Moonstruck. Bliss sgt sgt sgt. The hot chocolate was to die for. Love it. Much love to Tet sebab belanje, and Sheila for being wacko (ngehehe.. kidding laling )

Then there was the shopping trips with Sheila and Eric, and another one with Elly, Bashir and Fifi. Got myself a pretty earring holder, and a beautiful bracelet holder. Oh, and a stripped pink and white shirt which goes well with the assortment of bracelets I bought from Claire's.

Then there was Ann Arbor. There was that day of groceries shopping, tolong Dee masak nasik ayam, then melantak nasik ayam, then the attempt to watch a horror-comedy movie at Ayun's.

And there's today, where I am currently at the library chatting my brains out with my cousin and friends. Perfect waste of library time. I was supposed to meet Heather here for an active's interview, but I guess she didn't get my email. So I printed some stuff, chatted a little (cloud 9 ), basically screwed up my study night. Figures.

Anyway, I have to go now, because the library is closing in 15. Ciao!

Wassalam...







No comments: