I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum and hullo :) ....

As I'm writing right now, I'm in Elly's room in Illinois, kicking back after an extremely hectic half semester. I'm just sooo happy right now, especially since I started off Spring Break on kinda the right foot. On Thursday night, I went to Joe's Crabshack for Jennifer's birthday celebration. It was definitely intersting, as I got to see Jen run around the restaurant wearing a coconut bikini, goofy red glasses and a hula... and she was riding a fake horse a la "kuda kepang". And I had crab. Man, the food was good. I had a couple of misses with the food the first two times I went there, but as they say, third time's the charm.

On Friday night, after packing for my Illinois trip, me and the rest of the girls went to Bubble Island for drinks and games. We played three rounds of Taboo, had a blast, then went off to Pinball Pete's, located next door to Bubble Island. Here's where I start losing a whole lotta money. We played this dance floor game thingy that I, for the life of me, can't remember what it's called. Kirah power sial! Then there was the rounds of Daytona, House of The Dead, and other stuff that I can't recall. But anyway, we were kinda flexing our shooting skills for the lazer tag planned the next day. We stayed at the arcade until about 1 a.m, then went back to Alisa's room to continue the festivities. Needless to say, I went to sleep at 5.30 in the morning.....

And woke up at 10.45 a.m. I almost hit the roof. I was supposed to be at the parking lot 15 minutes before that, Cue the opening of windows and yelling "Kirah!! Aku baru bangun!!! Jap Jap!!" (Kirah was my driver) and running around my room putting on clothes and wearing my tudung. By 10.48, I was heading downstairs towards the parking lot, cursing loudly to myself for being such an ass and waking up late. That was the fastest ever I put on clothes on meself. Amazing what being late can do for you.

But anyway, once we got to the whatcha-call-it place, it was so, so much fun. That was the most fun I've had running around with a fake gun in my hands. It was great. BUT... cue the gripe.... if you're not fluent in Malay,or in no mood to hear me gripe, then disregard the next paragraph.

Aku benci, benci, benci when people tell me, in no uncertain terms, what to do. I mean, please lah, orang yang boleh suruh aku buat pape would be mak bapak aku aje and only them. Abang-abang aku pun kene bolayan kalau mengade nak mengarah-arah orang buat ape-ape. I just wanna go there, shoot the crap out of people, and have fun. Susah sgt ke? Susah sgt ke nak bagi aku have fun without breathing down my neck macam tuh? Aku tak mintak pun, langsung tak mintak pun, for you to bagitau what I can and cannot do. And for you to have the gall to datang to me afterwards and make me feel incompetent and pissed off sebab I was off alone and basically leaving the "team" unattended is just crossing the line bro. What the hell?? What the f***in' hell? Piss off lah man, I was this close to just walking away and tak layan kau tau. What the hell??? Geram geram geram geram geram .... First you made me miss my friends, then you make me wish they can haunt you and make you as miserable as you made me. Tolong lah! It was just a game! Bukannye nak bomb Iraq ke White House, and aku bukan pompuan Taliban yang membabi bute nak ikut cakap laki macam tuh. You make me want to claw my eyes so I won't see you, break my arms so I have an excuse to get away from you, chop off my ears so I won't have to hear you, break my legs so I won't have to go anywhere near you. Other than sharing oxygen, that's all I wanna have to do with you. Mess with me, tuh lain cerite. Mess about my friends, and you're dead to me. Never again, man. Nak tau apsal aku tulis kat sini? Because I'll never, ever forgive you for all your crap. Ever. Is it cold? Maybe. But aku dah janji dah lame dulu that I will never again let a guy make me miserable, and aku tanak start now. So piss off , wanker, and go to hell.

*phew*.... okay, that was some steam I just let off. Biarlah orang nak pikir ape, or kalau orang lain tau ke tak sape yang dimaksudkan, but if you think I'm making a big deal out of nothing, the "nothing" larut for 3 semesters. Girl needs to let off steam sometime, right? Muahahaha... I can honestly say right now that the above paragraph is NOT about any undergrads currently attending the University of Michigan. So there.

-Farah-

No comments: