I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum and hi....

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog, I've been trying to get things on track right now after the Sunday's "The Ramayana" performance. The performance went well, extremely good, I think. And the best thing was, I didn't even feel nervous on stage. That is so weird. I mean, even when I was just singing half of a song during the Eid Umimsa celebration I was kinda shaking, and I was so scared of screwing up. But on Sunday, I felt... nothing. No nervousness. I mean, I was really excited, and I know a lot of people are there, but I didn't get cold feet, I didn't feel scared. In fact, it felt like the most natural thing ever. Huh. Imagine that. Maybe there was something good that came out of being too tired and numb to feel too many emotions at once.

Monday was blah. So was today, but even more worse. The good thing was that I started my new job, which means I've taken the first step to earning a non-dining hall related paycheck. Yay! There wasn't much to do today, basically "makan gaji bute aje". I came, got the full tour of Pierpont Commons, read a few files, sorted out a few magazines, then went home.

Right now I'm feeling really, really, REALLY tired, effects from Sunday's performance and me going insane trying to catch up on homework and stuff. Me tired, school stupid. Nuff said.

Oh, and I'll be updating my pictures soon, so wait for it, okay :) ? Bye!

Wassalam...

No comments: