I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

I was updating my Snapfish and Wal-Mart album (ordered a few prints and stuff), when I saw my pics with arwah Teh and Nanim. Suddenly I was overwhelmed by this strong feeling of sadness. Not a day passes by that I don't think of them, and everytime I do, I miss them more and more. I mean, you can fill your life with so many things, be involve in so many stuff, make it so that not one second in a day is your own anymore..... but at the end of the day, if you're truly honest with yourself, there's just a void inside you that no one can fill. To miss them the way I do is just a pain that stabs me every day. I mean, I can't very well talk to anyone about this, it's been over so long, and in a way, I've moved on with my life. But a part of me is still there, in that moment in time on Nov 9th, 2003.... the first time that I felt that void that has been haunting me ever since.

Is my blog too public for me to write something as private as this? Maybe. But I'm feeling too fucked up and robbed of any sanity that I don't really give a shit who reads this....

No comments: