I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Tiring week, can't believe it's not over yet. Anyway, glad it's Saturday, anyway. We'll be having our Singaporean -Malaysian Cultural Show THIS Friday at 7 pm. Which means I'll have to leave work a little bit early. Hopefully Katherine won't mind. Right now I'm a little bit in over my head with work, practice, homework and midterms, not to mention sorority pledging, though I'm rethinking the whole thing. But we'll see.

I wanna write, but right now nothing comes to mind. Think I have writer's block. Huh. Imagine that. Oh well... I'll try again later after talking to my mom. Layter peeps!

Wassalam..

No comments: