I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

   Haven't been updating lately, heheh.. sorry about that. To tell you the truth, I don't really even know where to start, but I'm assuming I kinda stopped writing after Friday. A few stuff has happened since then, even though I barely went out, but lemme see....

    On Saturday, Hann called me up, and we had dinner at Pizza Uno. It was the first time I actually went out of the vicinity of my house since I got back from Michigan. Dinner was kinda nice, though the topping on the pizza was kinda unusual.... mussels and eggplant. But I was loving this cheesy spinach-and-chicken dish that we had and I for the life of me cannot remember what it's called (cuz, if you're reading this, mind writing in the chat box the name of it? Oh wait... you don't do chatbox.... but if you're feeling humorous, please do  heheh :) ). As a result, I missed my first Akademi Fantasia concert on TV ..... which I didn't  feel too bad, surprisingly enough.

    Sunday was ho-hum, I stayed home with my little darling my little terror (my niece Aishah and my nephew Haziq, respectively). My sis-in-law, bro and parents were taking the day kinda easy, so I watched the lil' tykes for the day. Oh, almost forgot, something did happen in the morning.....

    Remember the last entry I wrote about my dad trying to force me to go jogging in the park? Well, after my Subuh prayers, I made the mistake of going into my mom's room to ask for for some cotton pads, and there she was, all geared up fer her exercise in the park. After much coercing on my mom's part, a few guil trips and several objections later, I found myself driving me and my mom to ... you guessed it ... the park. Except instead of jogging, my mom pulled me to the aerobic area where this guy was yelling into a microphone while flailing about on the podium, and all these hapless people try to follow suit. I was about to die from the embarrassment of it all, until I got into the  "groove" if you can call it that, and realize nobody's laughing or pointing at me, everybody's too busy trying to listen to Mr. Flailing Limbs. Now, I have been doing aerobics for 4 years with different types of teachers, so following what he was doing wasn't the problem, except that I couldn't see him that well and the people in front of me were NOT doing what he was. It was a bit of a pickle, really, I don't want to sound mean but seriously, if you're just gonna stand there and then do something completely different, move outta the way man. I ended up doing the laughing.... at my mom. I would glance over and just laugh my head off because there we were, mother-daughter doing the whole bonding thing by aerobic-ing at the park, trying to follow an instructor who wasn't even following the beat of the music! It was kinda hilarious, actually, you gotta be there to get it.

    Anyway, Monday was the day I was supposed to get my luggage from Nik and pick him up from KLIA. My cousin Hann came and picked me up, and we drove there in record time because as always, he drives like he owns the road and everything on it. We waited until 1 pm, when Nik finally came out of the arrival gate. By then, Hann and I were reduced to eating some pretty bland buffalo-wings sandwiches from Delifrance,  which I only ate half and even Nik didn't want the other half, which actually says something ( ...... ) heheh. Anyway, we sent Nik to UPM, and got lost once we were inside the campus, and before that, confused UPM with UKM, which is in Bangi. Luckily everything turned out okay. Nik got to see his sis and a certain miss (hehehehe... wink wink) , I got my bag and a barrel of laughs to last the day, and my cousin still managed to be on time to  "teman" someone to a photoshoot thingy. Happily ever after, I must say.

   Tuesday, doctor's appointment for me and Aishah. I'm not liking the medicine she's prescribing me but hey, we'll give Accutane a try anyway......

   Wednesday, found out that my dad isn't going to Raub today and instead is going tomorrow. I, who had made plans with Yanie to go shopping at Mid Valley, now have to postpone said shopping trip to Friday. And that's about it. Hehehe

  I'm sleepy and cranky, so I better pen off now and get some sleep.... zzzzz....

Wassalam.....

No comments: