I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum....
Me tired, 2 days of non-stop dancing and I STILL have dance class today. I guess it wouldn't be quite so bad if that's all that I have to do. Ah, but let's not forget, I am no dance major (as evident from my lack of coordination on Monday's class), I'm a CS major (computer science yang, has nothin' to do with counterstrike). Which means I have brain-using related homeworks and a programming project due. Plus i have to study for my math midterm and continuously study French. And I have to start reading the damn EECS textbook if I hope to do good in the next exam. Oh, the wonders and joys of being a student....
I still miss home. I miss the days that I go out shopping with Yanieand blow off our respective USD and Euros, I miss the times that when I get back home, there's a little tyke waiting at home to give me my daily dose of headache (penat tau nak kejar die satu rumah dengan mangkuk nasik suruh makan ), I miss talking and laughing with my sister-in-law and my mom, while my dad and first brother look on, I miss talking to my 2nd brother and bickering about who has the best sunglasses, the best jeans, the most branded clothes etc., I even miss the times that I senyap-senyap gune computer main Unreal Tournament sebab segan nak main depan abang (hehe.. it's a youngest sister thing). Of course, I also miss that darling cousin of mine who's hell-bent on corrupting me, hehehe (if i don't write this, there would be hell to pay, kan kan kan? )I miss the food, the atmosphere, the pamper trips, the shoe-shopping frenzy, the heart-to-heart talks, the TV,..... just miss everything. I mean, takdelah homesick, but sometimes you just have to sit, think and realize that there really is no place like home.
Hann, dear, MANE I BOLEH BALIK UMAH THIS WINTER!! Less than 2 weeks at home, tak cukup nak get over jet lag. I'll be in the US for the hoilidays, but I promise I'll miss you every step of the way, hehehe :P. Okay, enough of that. Right now tengah berharap that my best-friend won't get married until I get back. Woi, dah janji orang lah, jangan kawin duluk, aku nak pegi!! Waaa!! (another reason why kengkadang wish ade kat umah).
Enough rambling for the morning. I need to get some work done. Oh, by the way, thank you Teh sebab download kan lagu Maroon 5 tuh, and thanks Dee for the Britney clip. Made my life a whole lot easier.
Wassalam.....

No comments: