I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, October 10, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...
*Sigh*.... for a week where I had the least work to do since the beginning of the semester, it sure feels long. Macam-macam jadik yang rase nye tak appropriate nak tulis kat sini simply because dah tak larat nak layan dah. Tak larat nak feel anything, so all I can say is, dah malas dah.... tak larat. Thank goodness today is Friday, and we have Fall break on Monday and Tueday, and since Wednesdays I don't have class, that gives me an extra "cuti" day. Honestly, tatau nak tulis ape right now. I just got back from French, and right now nak kene packing sebab... sebab... I'm going over to Jen's house for the weekend. Yay!! Thank goodness something good is happening today. So pegi rumah die from hari nie until Sunday, sebab Jen has plans to go and see Jason Mraz on Monday dengan grupmate maths die. I am so jealous!! Suke suke suke Jason Mraz (well, suke lagu die anyway....). Skang nie tgh mengantuk siket, sebab semalam tido lambat (ye lah, habes masak pon mase tuh dah pukul 12 lebey). Last night me, Wann, Bulan, Nik, Epol and Azwan had late dinners that consist of ayam masak madu and ikan bilis goreng. Yummm.....
Okay, me need to feed... gonna go cook up some victims. Au revoir!

Wassalam.........

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: