I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum....
Hmm.. this is my 2nd time writing this post, for some reason the first one managed to delete itself. Damn. Okkeh, so last night tengok "Underworld" ngan Wann, Fer and Nik. Verdict: best :D. I mean, the movie takdelah mind-blowing sgt, on the other hand, takdelah movie die jenis yang kite tak sabor-sabor nak tunggu die habes sebab bosan giler. "Underworld" starts Kate "I am British and I snogged Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett in one movie" Beckinsdale (of "Pearl harbor" fame) and Scott Speedman (ben in "Felicity"). Chemistry between them : not much, actually. Kate, being the rough-tough "vampyre" Selene hid her emotions almost too well, so there much lovin' goin' on between those two. And about the rest of the storyline.... pretty interesting, actually. It certainly was something different. War between vampires and werewolves wouldn't really get people flocking into the theatres, but give them kick-ass guns that shoot out liquid silver nitrate or ultra-violet rays in a capsule, combine with designer clothes that rivals even those worn in "The Matrix" trilogies... and you have an almost winner. Black seems to be the order of the day (or night), nobody wears color in the movie. And I have to admit, the werewolves were more impressive than the vampires (of course, you can't really trust my judgement -or Wann's - since some of them were almost naked whenever they turn into werewolves, heheheh ). Though vampires with British accents are kinda sexy (muahahah... ). Then again, even a broom with an English accent can be sexy.... Will I be anticipating a sequel? Nit really. Will I watch if they do have one? Yep. Verdict: good movie if you want a good combination of talk AND action. If you're hoping for a lot of romance, you're not gonna get a whole lot here. What I like most about the movie: the fact that you don't really understand anything until AFTER you finish the whole thing (good guys aren't really good at all, bad guys are actualy good etc. ...) Worth my money: yep. Worth yours: I dunno.
Okay, me have to go check on my chicken. Layter!!

Wassalam.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: