I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, September 12, 2003

Asslamu'alaikum...
Wah wah wah... I'm sane again!! Yay! After days and days of sleeping at 3 or 4 am and waking at either 8 or 9 am (trust me, that's not enough sleep), and having so much homework to do... today, I finally managed to tak a 1 hour nap. Yay!
I hate it when my all of my homeworks are piled up like that. I mean, having 5 homeworks due in one day is NOT fun. Jason (as in Seng Fatt) told me I'm trying to kill myself, and I started to think, if I'm this knackered this early in the semester (it's only the second week), God help me get through these three months. Ackk!!! The thing is, i don't feel like dropping any courses. Non at all, except for maybe my tech com class. But the sooner I get my resume writing skills (that's what the tech com is for), the sooner I can get my resume out into the world, or at least on EnginTrak. Choices choices...
Today, the stupidest thing happened to me. At around 5.30 pm, after my last class, I decided I was in the mood for McDonald's California Cobb salad (yum...). Anyway, since they put bacon in all of their salads, I specifically asked for a salad with no bacon. The woman at the counter repeated my order numerous times so that she wouldn't get it wrong. Okay, everything was going fine, I got my salad, and deciding to be trusting, I didn't check and took the bus to go back to my room. Big mistake. I went into my room, looked at my salad, then ran back outside to get the bus. The girl who sat in front of me in the bus was smiling at me, probably because I was looking like an idiot for holding a salad bowl in my hands for all the world to see. Well, at least when I got to McD, they already had my salad ready and apologized for the inconvenience. By then, because of the lack of food, rest and sleep, I was beyond caring, all I wanted to do was to go back, eat and get some sleep.
Oh, by the way... never underestimate the appeal of a guy in a nice sweater.... so, so attractive, heheh.... oh, and alisa, aku pinjam kucing jap yerrrrr.....

wassalam.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: