I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, September 08, 2003

A'kum...
Omigosh, dah nak seminggu dah tak update, my bad. Sorry for that, busy sikit. Actuallynye busy banyak, plus my comp suke buat bende-bende bengong. Figures.
Anyway, how did the first week of class went? Eventful... and not exactly that good. Let's see.... where do I start? (btw, I'm gonna do this completely in English at the request of a particular person... see how much I love you? heheh)
So the last time I stopped was on a Tuesday. On Wednesday, I didn't have any classes, hooray for that. On Thursday, I had a full day of classes, and decided to be spontaneous and go to a French 102 class. I ended up liking that class so much, I re-registered, and now I'm not gonna have any social life at all because French classes have a lot of homework and I'm screwed. Oh, and at the Diag, somebody pushed me while I was standing near the grass, and since the laws of the universe decided that today I'm gonna get screwed, I tripped and fell down flat on my face onto the wet grass. The guy who pushed me repeatedly say he was sorry, and while I was trying (in vain) to remind myself that accidents do happen, a part of me wanted so bad to call him a dumbass and make a voodoo doll of him so that I can stick pins and needle into his.. ehem.. nether regions. But I smiled, said "It's fine, don't worry about it" and continued walking. Then I past a mirrored wall near Pierpont Commons, and what do I see? As a result of my fall, my mascara ran, and I had tiny bits of grass stains stuck on my shirt. I looked like I had just contracted a severe case of mad-cow disease. Dammit. I rubbed some of my mascara off, pulled on my jeans jacket, and tried mustering up as much dignity as I could... and walked straight to the bus stop to go home.
Later that afternoon, I had a class at the FXB building, which I'd never been to. Now, I received EXCELLENT directions (note the sarcasm) from a particular person (I'm not mad, in fact this one is kinda funny), and I ended up going to the OPPOSITE direction of where the building is actually located. Ooohh... not good. I was lost for about 35 minutes. And I was 30 minutes late for a one hour class. When I finally got to, I debated for about 5 seconds with myself if I actually want to go in. I decided, yep, I did NOT want to get lost for nothing, so I braced myself and went in. And here's the wonder of all wonders... In a class that probably had 30+ people in it... I'm the only one who can say "Hey, I have a vagina" (erm.. meaning I'm the only female in the class). Go figure, yeesh. okay, moving on to.....
Friday. Friday wasn't all that bad, actually. I had French, then later I had dance (my legs hurt sooo much). Now, Friday the day was uneventful. But Friday night... heheh. Actually, I didn't do anything. Nope. I was a good little girl and didn't do anything. really. Yep yep (*innocent eyes*). Okay, you know I'm lying, and obviously I'm keeping mum about it, for good reason :). Heheh... (10% devil...). Though I think later, I did watch a Hindustani movie called "Bhoot" (was that on Friday...? did I get the right title?)
Saturday. UMISA's annual meeting... where we get to (somewhat) know the freshmen or at least recognize them. I came to the meeting looking like a truck ran over me (no sleep for a whole night, what did you expect?). After the meeting, I slept, then went to the mall with Wann, Yus and Nik, bought new clothes, had dinner.... night time, "nothing" happened either (*cue another innocent-eyed look*). Uh-huh.. yeah... moving on to.....
Sunday. Okay, this time nothing REALLY did happen. Grocery shopping, cooked dinner for me and three other people, then trying valiantly to do homework... and freaking out when I realize that I'm never gonna get everything done by the time they're due. Figures.
Jump to today. French class was good, no math class (got cancelled), going to the gym to literally dance my butt off at 7 pm. Received an email saying I'm officially a "pen-pal" (yay!) and just decided that I like horses and I desperately wanna know how to ride. Holy mother of pearl.
Okay, I'm gonna immediately post and publish, do excuse the grammar mistakes and enjoy reading :) !
Wassalam...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



No comments: