I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, September 15, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...
The weekend has been officially over for about 10 minutes. Oh, agony. Today (well, it is 10 minutes after 12) class will start again... my oh my... and me with only a smidgeon of homework done.
What did I do last weekend? Well.... let's start with Friday night. Jen, her cousin Allison and i went to watch a band called the most play over at Beta. The band was, surprisingly, very good. In fact, they even played "Song 2" by Blur (British band). All in all, it was good fun, and pizza afterwards made the evening just nice :).
Saturday morning to afternoon.... kemas bilik, then to our block party over at Stanley for free food (nyum)... then sambung kemas bilik, then call umah. I love my mommy, she's so funny. We talked for about an hour. Then malam, keluar. Takleh nak elaborate pepanjang because.. well, I can't je (hehehe... actuallynye sebab dah kene warning awal-awal... takotsnye saye). Then makan over at Whatsitsplace (can't remember the name), had a "Hippie breakfast", then went to sleep.
Sunday..... after a failed attemp at upgrading my PC (thank you Adlee, sori amek time lame sgt), I did my math homework (err... susah susah susah) and deciding yes, I do want to drop tech com., though I haven't yet.
And now... now I'm mourning over the loss of my weekend and the return to the life of not enough sleep, clothes that mismatch, and me frowning all day long. *Sigh*.... I'll probably get wrinkles before I reach 30.
God, I'm having writer's bloc. Great. I'm sure everyone reading is asleep by now... oh well... till something more interesting comes up....
Wassalam....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: