I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

A'kum....
Ahah! Finally dapat jugak login blogger bodoh, asyik2 tak dapat jek, chett. Anyway, hari nie 1st day of class... and I promptly missed my first class at 10 sebab bangun kol 10.30 .... waaahhh.... "pandai nye.." (sape balik Malaysia this year should know iklan baby yang ade Ako Mustapha tuh). And being me, the next tuh kol 12 pon boleh lambat 5 menet. Why? Sebab my shirts sume kene iron and I didn't have time, so pegi lah debut my peach dress with the red roses yang beli ngan Bie mase kat Mid Valley hari tuh... but tudung lah plak kene iron sebab tak jumpe tudung putih yang takyah iron tuh. Mase lambat tuh lah every single blardy people nak call. Credit card company, magazine, people looking for other people... "Hello, is Wendy there?"... Wendy hotak ko, gie lah update phone book you moron, I'm late for class.
Anyway, class hari nie sume one and a half hour punye classes.... and I finished at 3 o'clock before my next class at 5. Kepale pening sangat, so i decided to sleep kejap. Tido punye tido, bangun kol 4.30. Normal lah tuh.... alih-alih shit (literally) started happening all over again... memule sakit perut, then keluar toilet, tgh2 amek wudhu' tuh phone bunyik... damn u Wendy for not telling your friends where u at nowadays.... $%@!!!*&%^!!!!!! Then skali lagi dapat magazine phone call.... hadoi... in the end I made myself and 2 other girls late for dance class ( sape lagi 2 girls tuh? U go figure, I'm not telling....nyahaha ). Anyway, everything was okay.....
Smalam I got rid of some of my clothes with Jen's help. She's a clothes freak, like me, but unlike me, who always needs a 2nd opinion, she can just look at something at go "Oh, that does absolutely nothing for you" or "That's so adorable! Keep it!". So right now I have a big plastic bag filled with old stuff and sweaters that I bought but never wear. Some of the stuff are pretty new. sayang nak buang, but too many clothes is never good for you (did I just wite that??) . Anybody for a new (old) sweater/pants/shirt?
Been sleeping late for a few days, I should really get my head in gear or else I'm gonna miss classes again.
Damn.... kemas-kemas barang and I realize I'm missing something...... ABANG, FARAH PUNYE GUCCI GLASSES KAT MANE?????? ... Your sunglasses cost 3 times more than mine, org punye jugak yg die nak. Waaa!!! I want my sun-G back. Hehe.. teringat mak cakap dulu, "Nak layan taste awak ngan abang awak, bengkrap mak tau"... Heheh, alah mak, beli glasses tuh gune duit sendiri lah....
Ooohhh.... pewut saket..... jap2... wassalam...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: