I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

A'kum....
Long, long, LOOONG day..... full day of classes. Man, I didn't get any rest until about... right now. From 10 am up to 2 am. Shit. Oh, today is Michigan Engineering's birthday (I think!). Happy Birthday!! Yay! me happy because I got free candy, magnet and badge that says I'm "into community service". Which I am. Honest :) .
Anyway, thank you to Adlee for doing the math homework with me. Heheh.. if not, I would probably still be at the MU trying to figure out correct MATLAB commands needed to plot my 3-D graph.
Y'know what, my wit isn't quite as sharp today. Tired I guess. Before I make a total ass of myself (yet again), I better pen-off. layter.

Wassalam...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: