I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Assalamu'alaikum....

I'm curently in Seattle, trying very hard not to freak out for tomorrow's interview. Also, I'm meeting up with Didee, Nizam and the baby (yes, there's a baby) for dinner. Dinner should be fun, and I hope the interviews would be fun, too. Hopefully I don't psych myself out too much. Tgh-tgh study all the concepts, tetibe jumpe lah gambar nie sejibik, tak sabor nak jugak letak skang jugak! Anyway, Deera, here's a picture especially for you:


Haaa.... tgk betul-betul, gamba pakcik yg pakai baju biru tuh. Guess who? Ni hint: bukan Sheren. Hahahahaha! Now do you still think die ngan *ehem* muke cam same ke? How about gaye main bola? Ade same?

No comments: