I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Assalamu'alaikum.....

I have been sooooo stressed out for the last week, you have no idea. There's things to do every single day, like literally. Even Saturdays and Sundays. Casing point: right now it's Saturday morning, 8.30am, and I am in a ....... JavaScript workshop. Yes people, I am in school. On a Saturday morning. The best part? I am also going to be in school on Sunday. In the same damn computer lab. But this time, it's for a group meeting. Whoop da-dee.

All I want to do right now is to go home and go to sleep. It's been barely an hour through the workshop and already I'm in dire need of coffee. I have no idea what homework is due next week, all I know is that there's a 90% probability that I'm gonna fuck 'em up. I was so tired on Friday from doing the Information Economics homework that I could barely keep myself from falling asleep in class.

To be perfectly honest, it's kinda mostly my fault today that I'm so tired. I slept at 3.40am, something I haven't done for some time, and had to be up at least 10 minutes before 8.00am to walk over to the computer lab. So under less than 5 hours sleep, I'm trying to go through 2 workshops that last 4 hours each. Shiats! So right now I'm yawning like crazy, trying very hard to look interested even though I'm missing my bed very, very much. I spent the night over at Wann's last night, so I gotta go get my crap out of her apartment before I can even go home. Ho hummm.....

Can't... help... falling ... asleep..... ZZZzzzzz........

No comments: