I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, January 09, 2006

BOWING OUT OF MY PERFORMANCE :(



Assalamu'alaikum....

This is a sad, sad day for me :( . Boo hoooo......!! I have just emailed Mbak Yulisa and Mbak Tera saying that due to schedule conflicts, I would not be able to perform in this Saturday's gamelan performance. I'm sad, I do love performing and the thrill of being on stage, dancing and showcasing something that we've been painstakingly practicing for. It's been my pride and joy for two years now. To be perfectly honest, I'm more annoyed than sad. It's only the first week of class and already I'm swamped with meetings and readings and internship stuff to deal with. To top it off, one my professors is really, realllllllyyy.... "tough". Like make-your-life miserable tough. C'mon, man, I'm a gentle soul, go pick on someone your own size.

My apartment is right now relatively livable. It's not like neat freak condition, but it's enough so that none of my clothes are on the floor and I don't have to step over anything to get around the house. My carpets are now deodorized though, so my house smell faintly of peach and vanilla ... yummm..

On a very, very bright side, someone gave me a Coach wristlet for my birthday (in the off chance that it might embarass the person, I'll keep the name private). I LOVE it! It's purple and small and cute with the Coach logo all over it. Very cool :). I never thought I'd be able to have a Coach bag this early in my life (though I did have a slightly used pink Coach iPod mini case which came with the slightly used iPod mini). So I'm a very hapy girl in terms of the handbag department. Love it, love it, loooooove it :) .

Okay, I'm actually at work, and I have an interview with Bate after this for an RA position, so I'm just gonna stop here and try do some reading before I have to jet off to Baits 1 :) . Ciao babes!

Wassalam.....

p/s: I probably should update the pictures on top of this page because of the false impression it's giving, honestly I'm not that pretty.

No comments: