I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY



Assalamu'alaikum.....

After no snow and fairly pleasant weather for the past week, Michigan suddenly decided to snow. It started yesterday and by today, we were ankle deep in snow. Best of all, today is Superbowl Sunday! Yes people, even if you don't know what a touchdown is, if you care anything about football or live in Michigan, then by now you would know that the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Seattle Seahawks are squaring off today in Detroit. The Motor City is filled with football fans and of course, Hollywood celebrities who either love football or love the parties that are being thrown in honor of the event. I couldn't turn on the radio this past week without hearing something about Diddy's Cashmere party or the club that DJ AM (ex-fiance of Nicole Ritchie). The parties even trump out ads about the game itself. Society's obsession with Hollywood has, inevitable, reached a new level. Step aside, jocks, the drama club is moving in.

What am I doing this Sunday? Well, after being sick the last couple of days, Sunday will be spent doing homework and of course, paying an overdue visit to the gym (did you expect anything else?). After downing burritos on Monday AND Tuesday, I really need to shake off the you're-not-being-healthy-how-are-you-gonna-study feeling in my stomach. So I woke up early and paid NCRB a visit. The good thing about Superbowl Sunday: the normally jam-packed weight room was almost empty. Nyahahah! Best gym trip ever! No waiting for equipments!

I have the TV on and it's tuned to E!, which is showing "100 Sexiest Hollywood Bodies". Oooohhhh... nothing brings a girl down than a whole hour reminding you that you can hit that gym everyday, those 100 people are STILL gonna be hotter than you are. But I do like the guys on the countdown, hehehe. A little eye-candy on a Sunday afternoon doesn't hurt now, does it?

I am declaring my absolute love to Matthew McConaughey. So droolworthy :).

No comments: