I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

Such a busy week... I had 2 AutoCad assignments to do, which is more like 4 since each assignment has 2 parts to it. Those were so awful to do, and they were so tedious and not fun that I wondered what the heck did the professor mean when he said "fun 3D assignment"? I should write a letter to my prof:


Dear Sir,
Today, my otak almost go mereng because you gave me an assignment that make me wanna go weng-weng. Calling them fun does NOT make 'em fun. Fun is something that you can snap-snap-snap and they're done. Fun is something that isn't called an "assignment". Fun is something involving me, a couple of good lookin' guys with no shirt on, a roll of one dollar bills and a table top. Your assignments.... not fun.

-Farah-

Here's some other letters that I would just LOVE to dish out:

Dear Bus Driver,
The other day, ya almost langgar me at the bus stop. Why you wanna do dat? What did I ever to you. Dah lah you like to drive laju-laju when the bus is jam pack full of people, like you don't know that it's just not cool, man. Go masuk kelas driving again, or maybe just stop driving the bus altogether.

-Farah-

Dear Neighbor,
Just because you live under my apartment, doesn't mean I hafta like you. And vice versa. You cranked up the volume when I wanted to sleep, the bass almost made me insane. As such, I think I have the right to jump up and down and up and up and down and up and down in my living room just because I wanna. By the way, I DID NOT jump up and down yesterday, you're paranoid.

-Farah-

Dear Tupai Depan Rumah,
My neighbor is getting obnoxious. Sila berak depan rumah die. You're chubby enough.

-A Friendly Human-

Dear "Schtoopid",
First of all, you're not stupid. In fact, I'm hard pressed to find someone more intelligent than you are. But you treated me like crap, you still do, and you complain to ME that other people are crap. And your latest insensitivity today proves my point. Your crappy treatment of me makes you Mr. Schtoopid. Poopy-head.

-You Know Who This Is-

There. I'm actually feeling quit lousy today, I tried to pick my mood up but it's not working. Stoopis Windows Messenger. I solved the problem, but it's still bugging me. I'm all for hos before bros, but this ho is reaaaaalllllyy gettin' on my nerves. Oh hormones, oh history, oh stupid emotions. I'm not making sense to anybody, I better stop now before I start eating my laptop.

Wassalam...

No comments: