I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...
I just realized that if you use Firefox to view my blog, the you can't hear the song and the tagbord doesn't load properly. Sheesh. You would think that being a CS major, I would have thought about doing some browser debugging before posting anything but nooooo.... I had to just post stuff and assume everything works because it works okay in IE. Note to self: never assume anything, because IE sucks, so even if it works there... it might only work there.
So you guys might wanna use IE (Internet Explorer) to view this page so you can hear the song and see the tagboard.

I love Firefox, debugging my pages using it is such a synch, and I know I don't really have to worry about anything (much) if my pages load properly using it. I love the tab feature, I love being able to look at CSS sheets of those lovely webpages that you wish you know how to do, and see exactly how the elements come together. However, I need to figure out the meta tags, I'm still pretty new to the whole CSS stuff, some of the features still boggles the mind...

I'm currently at work, and I have gamelan class later, guitar class after that, and a Tech Day meeting with Genevieve. Hopefully we'll come up with some kick-ass idea for our display, it would be so great if we can win something. However, it might be kinda hard to compete with the Solar Car team, or those chemical engineers who are probably gonna let people make their own slime again. We need something that appeals to both girls and guys. Hmmm.... what would that be.....

The last time I went to my sorority chapter (meeting), I was on a time crunch, so Ijat and I decided to cross this big road to get to the League. Lo and behold, my cellphone fell in the MIDDLE of the road. I wanted to double back and retrieve it, but a couple of cars came so I couldn't, so I watched by the side of the road helplessly praying that none of the cars would hit my phone. And they DIDN'T! And I got it BACK! And it's not even scrached! Ohh thank you thank you thank you.....

I have to get back to work. I love all of you, even the ones who can kiss my ass for all crappy stuff you did to me. To my girlfriends in the know, hos before bros :) (we are sooo addicted to One Tree Hill... )

Wassalam.....

No comments: