I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Today is Saturday. Aaaahhhh... bliss. My body is still going through the motions of last night. What was last night? Lsst night was Phi Rho's Barn Dance. Yeeehaaa, giddyup! Since I have been duly warned by someone that what happened at Barn Dance stays there, I'm just gonna regale some short bits that only involves me, heheheh.

All of us went to Irene's house at 7pm, got on the bus at 7.30, pm, and arrives round 8.00 pm. It looked like it was gonna rain, but luckily there was barely a drizzle. We got cowboy hats, bandannas (is that how you spell it? Probably not) and I'm going to get a mug at Chapter on Sunday. When we arrives at the barn, it took the DJ a few minutes to hook up the sound system. After that, it was on, baybee, hahahah!

I haven't danced so much since sophomore year. There was line dancing, where you dance to the lyrics of the song, some choreographed ones, and of course, random dances that involves shaking your money-maker however way you wanted to. It was basically more of a girl thing, hehehe, girls having some good clean fun. I absolutely love to dance, so of course I never really left the dance floor. Oh, and in the middle of it, we went on a hay ride. Two humongous horses pulled a cart with us in it. We sat on wet hay, so of course my butt got wet, which I tried to dry out by sitting close to the bonfire.

I had so much fun. It was definitely worth going for me, it felt so good to just let loose and go crazy and not having to think about serious things, and of course, not having to wonder if people are gonna remember what I did because some of them were drunk of their asses anyway. Not that I really did anything, anyway, but still, it's nice to not worry about anything at all and just go and have a good time :) .

I woke up this morning with slept-jeans, my wrinkled "Hot Stuff" t-shirt, hair that smelled like smoke from the bonfire, and a slight headache from the loud music. And now I have to go do some work :)~ . Aaahh, the life of a fun-loving college girl who finally had some fun.


No comments: