I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, April 02, 2004

QUOTABLE QUOTE FOR THE DAY: "Life does not suck.... you do." --> Me

YESTERDAY'S QUOTABLE QUOTE WAS: "You're about as hot as yesterday's coffee.... in the fridge." --> Kate

TOMORROW'S QUOTABLE QUOTE (since I won't have time too put it in): "Of course you don't have to be Wonder Woman, honey... just have her boobs" --> Mr. Asswipe to someone

I'm doing Relay For Life tomorrow! Can't wait! It should be excellent fun... and a lot of work. But still, it's for a good cause, so I'm happy :) . The downside of it, I only have 10 bucks in donations right now from Adlee (time kacih Adlee, jasamu dikenang. ) , and tambah dengan my own donation... that doesn't leave me with much. I'm hoping to earn at least 100 bucks, guess I have to lower the goal to 50 bucks then :( . But anyway, if you STILL want to donate (there's still time!), please click here to donate to Relay For Life!!

Okay, I'm working right now, and I have to get on to it (did I say I love my job?) so I'll pen in later, okay? Hopefully with news from the Relay!

Wassalam....

No comments: