I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum.....
Haiyak, feeling shitty betul now nie. It's only damn 8 in the morning and I'm already up after only going to sleep close to five o'clock last night. Must have been the coffee. Anyway, backtrack kejap. So my cuz Hann decided to pick me up and out of impulse, drive out to Genting, one of his usual places nak hang out. Well, for some reason, my hp and his both tak dapat reception after kol berape entah (it was fine earlier because Nabe called, and I could hear her just fine). So anyway, we borak-borak kat Starbucks tuh until we lost track of time. By the time I realize dah pukul berape, I risau jap sebab kat rumah, I never come back home at such an ungodly hour without calling first and bagitau where I was. True enough,dapat je reception on the drive back, my cuz dapat mesej from his mom saying that my mom called tanye I kat mane. Aiyo, I was close to freaking out already. So I called home then and there jugak, and sure enough, my mum tak tido lagik. *Sob*, now I'm feeling guilty nak mati actuallynye for worrying her, so I'm going to be extra good today (dunno how, but I will). Hann lah kesian, he got nervous jugak when my mum called his and I repeatedly said sorry sorry sorry... lupe plak that this isn't Michigan and tak boleh sukati nak keluar bile balik bile. But anyways, up until that fiasco, I was having a pretty good time actually doing nothing except borak (surprisingly). We were kinda freezing though, Genting time malam can get reaaaaallly cold, dah lah gatal tak bawak jacket. So lepas balik umah, I couldn't sleep, somy cuz called and sambung borak lagi sampai die ngantuk dulu andI told him to "go to sleep lah Hann".
Anyway, my day started innocently enough. Lepas naik angin sengsorang sebab takde BSN dekat-dekat my house, I blew off a king's ransom at this hair salon to get my hair permanently straighten. Those yang penah nampak my tresses can attest to the fact yang my hair jenis tebal and frizzy, susah nak manage. Well, there's this new hair treatment thing called Xtenso from L'Oreal, where if you apply the cream without ironing, it immedietly tames your mane, and kalau with ironing,you get pin straight hair. Since I wanted something yang easy to manage, yang I boleh just sikat, sumbat bawah tudung and go (rambut tebal, I pakai anak tudung pon kengkadang my hair still can stick out), I decided to have chopstick straight hair. Verdict: lepas 4 jam duduk kat kerusi salon, bayar the kind of money I did, nasib baik I like the effectvery, very much. And this lasts me up to a whole year, minimal care. So well worth the money for a one time thing, I think :) .
I am so, so bloody sleepy... dentist appointment kol 11 I think so I'm gonna force myself nak get some shut-eye. Later peeps.
Wassalam...

No comments: