I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, August 10, 2003

A'kum..
Semalam tgk Akademi Fantasia punye last concert. Dissapointing sket, but Vince menang!!!! Hahahaha... best best. My 2 fav. "students"...

FAVORITE GUY

Nama: Vincent Chong Ying-Cern
Umur: 24 Tahun
Asal: Kuala Lumpur, WP.

FAVORITE GIRL

Nama: Rosmayatie Bte Sidik
Umur: 19 Tahun
Asal: Kuantang, Pahang

Hari nie bertungkus-lumus kemas stor, buang barang yang tamau ngan carik baju yang nak donate.Big acheivement lah kononnye kemas stor tuh, unfortunately stor ade 2. Tak larat dah lepas kemas 1.
Anyways, semalam gie jumpe my father's older brother. I think it was last winter yang die kene stroke, he looked really frail. Lain sgt die skang nie compared to my memory of him, he used to be so full of life. Semalam tak boleh nak stay lame sgt sebab his wife kene gie hospital to visit her father, but I did manage to see my cousins. Diorang nye family terbalik with mine, where you have 2 girls and one boy,and the boy is , naturally, the youngest (and the one I'm closer to ). Tgk the second girl tuh, who's now 30 I think, rasenye perfect sgt die. She's extraordinarily beautiful, with long waist-length straight hair that's shiny black, flawless complexion, amazing smile and perfect figure (kite nie, buat pembedahan plastik ke, pembedahan besi ke, pembedahan nylon pon, takkan nye rupe cam die). Kalau bukan sebab petite, dah lame dah kot jadi model. As it is, she's doctor, even better. Family kaye nak mampos, rumah ade due tige and sume banglo. Mak datuk aih, kirenye sape yang kawen ngan my cousin tuh beruntung gile. Which brings forth the question "ade bf tak die?". Answer: nope. Huh? Pelik, package lengkap, kawin belum lagik. Then I found out sume2 tuh by her own choice, malas nak kawen dulu kot. Which makes me salute her even more. Independent women are so appealing.
But she's not the one I'm closest to. I get along better ngan adek die, for some unknown reason. Nak kate byk sgt mende in common, tak jugak. In fact, our lives are totally different. "US didn't change you at all, did it? You're still a saint " die cakap. Hahaha... oh boy, I guess comparatively ye lah kot, though I don't feel that way. I'm guessing we get along well sebab he would tell me all this stuff and I don't faint, or "cramp his style". And he get's the fact that I can be critical but it's only because I care. Anyway, it was good catching up with my cousin, die perangai gile siot.
As usual when I go there, I would come back RM100 richer. Big deal considering the Megal Sale, heheh.
Darn, my nephew needs a bath.




No comments: