I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

MICHIGAN (27) vs. PENN. STATE (25)

I have never, ever been so happy to be at a game. It was.... awesome. Even looking back at it, man, it was just... awesome. "Awesome" wouldn't exactly be the perfect word to describe everything that happened on Saturday's game against PSU, but it would be the perfect word to use to describe that one last, miraculous, highly unprobable second.

Never mind Henne played like fuck, fumbled the ball and helped them score a touchdown. Never mind that we weren't exactly at the top of our game that day. Never mind that our voices were hoarse from yelling "Get him!" or "Henne, come ON!". Well, okay..... not exactly never mind. But all of the frustration and the "nak-tendang-bebola-orang" tendencies were forgotten the moment that TD was made...... a wooooohooo! Serves the PSU people right, they weren't being nice guests in our stadium. Nik, Seng Keat, me, Afzan, Kirah, Teh and Wahida (nyahah! majoriti pompuan) had the unfortunate luck of sitting (standing) riiiiiggghtttt in front of some die-hard PSU supporters who were loud, rude, mean and lind-stinkin' drunk. And those were just the girls. Throughout the games, they (and when I say "they", I also mean "us") kept getting pelted with random things ranging from water bottles to grapes to balled-up paper. All I can say to my darling fellow Wolverines is ... aim better!!! I'm not your target!! Sheesh.

As I looked at the pictures taken during the game, I wish I have season tickets. Of course, then Henne's many fumbles came into mind and then I thought, maybe season tickets weren't exactly the best idea.....

So anyway, lemme start again with all the stuff that's going on since Friday. Friday, I had my normal lectures, a meeting with a client regarding the SI 501 project, and of course, dance class. I came in to the office in the afternoon to say hi to everyone, then I came again after dance class 'cause Nik working and I thought I left my sunglasses there from my previous visit. Turns out.... everybody, with the exception of Merry who was on vacation, was there. I'd rather not elaborate on what happened but what was supposed to be a 15-minute "hey-have-you-seen-my-glasses" visit turned out to last 45 minutes with me dodging bullets and put into some pretty uncomfortable positions. Oh, such drama.

Saturday after the game, Nik and I went Acapellooza 2005 held at the Rackham Auditorium. Wann and Nicholas joined us a wee bit later. It was pretty excellent, I'm glad I went. The groups were pretty good and extremely funny. Nik bought the CD, and I really like the songs. I'm a little dissapointed with Amaizin' Blue, I really thought they could've been better, but Dicks and Janes were excellent :) .

All in all, a pretty good end to a week wraought with homework, work, and more work...

Wassalam...

No comments: