I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Nyahaha... I'm getting pretty regular about the whole updating thing now that Fall Break is coming near. Unfortunately, I'm updating in class (never a good idea to put me in front of a fully working computer).

Just read an email from Ayun. I'm okay, dearie, thanks for asking. Ayun was worried about my mental well-being 'cause I've been acting like a basket case lately. Don't worry laling, I'm frazzled but still (barely) sane. Nik and Wann are keeping me sorta sane (actually they sometimes contribute to the insanity and are detrimental to my mental health, LOL... but it's a welcomed distraction... sort of.... nyahahah)

I cannot wait for Fall Break... classes are insane, I have take home midterms and other long-paper shit.... adoi sakit perut :( . But soon it's going to be RAYA!! (Mabuk, sendiri baru puase 2 hari).

Typing in class is noisy.

Wassalam....

No comments: