I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum.....

I'm taking a five-minute break from my homework just to rest my hands a bit, my finger has this pencil identation that came about from holding my pencil for too long. So I decided to abuse my fingers another way: by typing in random stuff to update my blog.

Nik has just finished being an absolute meanie to me... as usual. "Sorry I'm busy" said in an unapologetic voice makes me feel sooooo appreciated (insert your own brand of sarcasm here). Am I worried he's gonna find out I'm writing this? Abso-bloody-lutely not 'cause he never reads my blogger, for one. So if he finds out, I then KNOW FOR SURE that there are busy-bodies residing in Ann Arbor (or Malaysia) who are hell-bent on causing trouble in other people's lives. So there. Here's my little experiment: Is Nik gonna find out that I wrote about him and said he was mean to me? If he is, how? let's watch :) .

School was tough, as usual. So many things to do, so many professors to suck up to, so many classmates to make friends with... and of course, so many people to hate. However, I am loving the School of Information building (it's in West Hall) even though it is 4 storeys high and it has NO elevators. Wow. But the student lounge is absolute heaven. Mini kitchen, TV, comfy couch, two computers (one is a Mac, one is a PC), a printer/scanner/photocopy machine, vending machines..... all in one cozy room that is the perfect temperature. Bliss... ahh... I did my homework there yesterday. I basically parked my ass in the SI building from 10am up to 11pm. By the time I was ready to leave, I was the only one in the building. Spooky. But most of my homework got done, thank goodness.

My car still looks like a wreck, but at least it's still doing it's purpose of transporting me to places that I need to go. I notice that I tend to wake up later because I know that I can drive myself down to central. On the other hand, I'm no longer missing class just because I woke up 5 minutes before class is supposed to start. Ahah!

Dance class is getting more interesting. We're learning the strong style now, so my arms hurt extra every class. And hear I thought flicking the scarf is hard to do, holding your arms up for a good 15 minutes while moving your ass to a song is enough to make you sweat buckets after a 1-1/2 hour class. On the plus side, I am no longer taking my shoulders for granted.

My eyes are sleepy, and I still have to finish up my homework. I'll maybe pen again tomorrow... or later. Sometime..

Wassalam...........

No comments: