I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, October 31, 2005

HALLOWEEN 2005

Aha! Setelah sekian lame takleh nak update blogger, it's finally fixed! Again! Hampeh tol, there goes my multitude of updates....

Last weekend was Halloween.... well actually today is officially Halloween, but that's just a minor technicality. Anyway, a few of us dressed up ..... hehehehe..... yes, I am 23 years old, and I still think dressing up is fun. I thought I was never gonna get my costume(s) in time, but we went on Friday night to Halloween USA, then K Mart, and I found a costume that I liked :) .

So on Friday I was a Dark Princess, while on Saturday I was a Tavern Wench :) (in case you're wondering what a wench is... it's just a girl.... so I was just a girl who worked in a bar LOL). Saturday was also daylight savings time, so an extra hour of sleeping (or, erm, partying) was available. What joy. Oh, Nik dressed up as a Dark Red Knight, unfortunately people kept mistaking him for a Star Trek character (cue the "beam me up Scotty" jokes... and references to the USS Enterprise). Wann dressed up as a cowgirl in jeans, jean jacket and my cowboy hat (my barn Dance cowboy hat sees the outside of my apartment yet again). All in all, the weekend wasn't as crazy as I hoped it would be, but it was pretty cool all the same.

So that was how my weekend went. Hahaha... Raya is coming soooonnn.... Selamat Hari Raya to everyone!!!!!!

Wassalam....

No comments: