I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Breaking fast Seattle style

Soooo today is a Wednesday and I decided against cooking. So I took
one of my Kushibar gift cetificates and headed over there instead.
Kushibar is a Japanese izakaya place here in the Belltown area of
Seattle, and the food there is delicious. I'll save you the play-by-
play of what I ate, but the bowl over to the left there, the one with
the spoon, is a kimchee fried rice. Yummm. And of course, skewers of
meat and seafood don't dissapoint either. I miss breaking fast with
Malaysian food, though. Hopefully I'll get to do so again soon!

No comments: