I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Assalamu'alaikum....

Okay, so I've been kinda horrible in updating my page... sorry!! I've been busy lately, with schoolwork and getting sick and catching up with missed school and all that other good stuff... also the abundance in group projects. Funnnn....

Anyways, it seems to be break-up season yet again. Some of the people I know are changing their relationship status to "single". This is further maginified with the Reese-Ryan and Britney-Federjerk break-up. I'm sad about Reese and Ryan, they were cute together and after 7 years, one would think that most of the hurdles have gone. I am NOT sorry about the Britney break-up though, I mean the man refuses to remotely act like a husband and father with the constant partying. Let's see him try and launch that semi-career of his without Brit Brit by his side.

Back to work!

No comments: