I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

I don't undestand. I don't understand why. I don't know what to think, what to feel, how to act, how to react. One minute I was dancing and bowling and loving myself and my life, the next minute years of friendship went down the tube, and over what? A misunderstanding? The phone not working? Me not calling back right when I'm supposed just because I was distracted? I don't understand and I'm so confused right now. How is it that just 24 hours before I was dressing up in a pretty sweater, feeling good about myself, and right now I don't even know what just happened? How is this my fault? What did I do to even deserve this?

No comments: