I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum.....

It's 3.40 am on a Saturday... I have just gotten back from bowling with my fellow SI-ans and Nik, who was more excited about bowling than I was. Originally I didn't wanna go 'cause I really, really wanted to go out dancing, but I'm glad I went 'cause the bowling alley was shakin', LoL. I saw my groupmate, Kaveri and her husband there. Libby, my GSI, was also there. It was awesome, people were dancing and no one was paying much attention to bowling. What a relaxing night it was, it was so great to just not think about papers and homework and just have fun with a bunch of people and a really great friend :) . LoL ... good thing he's never gonna read this, terpuji plaks, LoL. But seriously, it was great, no drama, no complications, just fun. Too bad Wann wasn't there with Nicholas, it would've been "funner" (is there such a word?)

I'm a little pumped for someone who hasn't gotten much sleep today, LoL. Nik is already out cold by now, I think. I just couldn't sleep and decided to just blog a bit. Two updates in one day, I'm on a roll, hahaha. I'm excited for the football game today, it's supposed to be an easy win but you never know.... Michigan vs. Indiana, at noon. It's gonna be a good day :)

I'm happy right now. Hope it'll last.

Wassalam...

No comments: