I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Dang, I'm getting pretty regular about updating my blog ... even tho I actually have nothing to report, LoL. Yesterday's kickboxing was pretty lame, but the Butts and Gutts class really kicked my butt. The instructor was screaming and doing all these stuff that I am very sure is not very good for my back, hahah, but I sweated like a pig in a sauna. It was BAKING yesterday, the weather was so hot. I was so not in the mood to do anything yesterday that I even took an observation day for dance class.

Talking about dance class .... John is so cute, hahah. He's the guy who's been helping me with the moves that were taught earlier in the semester, when I missed 4 classes. He is such a gentleman, I wish there are more guys like him. If it's not for one slight problem, I would totally go for John, LoL, but right now I'm totally happy being friends with him.

Anyway, after getting our butts kicked, Ayun and I went to have dinner at China Gate. It was surprisingly yummy. We were both really tired and hungry and basically scarfed down our food as fast as we could go. There was this really cute Chinese baby boy that kept waddling past our table. He was sooooo cute, and he had on this Mickey Mouse bib that was so precious. *Sigh*... I love babies... Elly cepatlah beranak.

Today, the water alert was lifted. Yay! It's back to tap water for me. Angela made coffee again this morning, which is quite possibly the best coffee I've had in a really long time... and it's free! She also revamped the snack area we have, so now everything's neat and in plain view. She's so awesome. She also has a tendency to call me "mama", which is kinda ironic 'cause she's the one who babies me, LoL. Coming to work isn't quite so boring anymore (",) .

Anyway, I managed to sneak out and buy me some salad for lunch, so I'm gonna go eat now (sooo hungry). Will probably pen in some stuff again tomorrow. Ciao!

Wassalam....

No comments: