I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aih... updet updet

So I haven't updated this thing in a loooong while, like what, 8 months? Ooops, sorila pakcik makciks, been busy busy bee lately. With the new job and the visa stuff and getting to meet new people and trying not to blow my head off when things get really stressed, life has been quite eventful and unfortunately, my blog has suffered over it. Aih.... well I'm updating today, aren't I? With a new cute kitty pic to boot!

I am now living in Capitol Hill (not the Washington DC one, the one in Seattle). I moved away from Belltown a little over a month ago because the rent was skyrocketing. I'm super glad I made the move, not only is the new apartment more economical, I get a bigger space and I get a roommate :) . Rachel is really cool, and with Rachel comes an opportunity to talk to someone during the weekdays (instead of just weekends) and also free coffee :) . Me likey the lattes and chai tea at Joe Bar (it's a coffee shop that's around the corner of my apartment. Bill Gates went there once, if that matters to anyone).

Anyway, I've been taking salsa classes for the past 2 months, and am a happier person for it. Nothing makes me feel better than twirling around on my high heels, dancing to latin music. Considering that I've lost some weight primarily through dancing, I dare say more dancing ns needed in my life :) Maybe swing? Tango? I want to take a hip hop class just for the fun of it, but there isn't one near where I live. Boo indeed.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a teeeeny weeeny bit of new info: my hair is pink now. Not all of it, but a good two inches from the bottom is bright pink. Atomic Pink + Hard Candy Red to be exact. My mom's gonna freak if she finds out :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

far..I'm glad to see you back...I alwiz liked the way u writing. am always curious to ask, did you alwiz want to be a writer?..You did very well...keep on posting sweetie....dont stop here and there!!