I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Painted my bedroom!!

I spent all day Saturday painting my bedroom, with help from my friend Hitomi. I wasn't even painting the whole room, actually, just an accent wall in my room, but it still took us a good 5 hours to get everything done. Now I have a newly painted wall, and new curtains and shelf to boot. Best of all, I put up the curtains and the shelf myself :) . Hahah! I'm handy now! I can actually operate a drill and not poke myself in the eye in the process. So proud of myself.

My room now has an accent wall that is yellow, pink and green in color. Kinda like a mosaic. Who cares that normal people don't usually color their walls that way. And who cares that my curtains are so pink they barely let light through (that's the point, actually). My room is still a work in progress, but so far I love the work that's being done. Many thanks to hitomi for helping me out.

2 comments:

elara said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

Sleepless in Seattle? Just like in the movie?